Domain Driving Design: architecture focused on domains. Its main aim is for critical mission applications that require agility and flexibility in terms of maintenance. Its main virtues:
- Independence among the layers of architecture.
- Increasing the productivity of developments.
- Standardizing the design and development of solutions.
- Increasing the quality and sustainability of applications.
- Multi-device, Multi-database, etc.
Solutio has developed and is making further process on DDD architecture with .Net technology that allows us to increase our level of productivity.
Native / Hybrid / Web Application
PhoneGap: Platform developed by Adobe that makes it possible to encapsulate the manual processes of Apache Cordova, including a build and publication framework for devices.
Telerik AppBuilder: Complete integrated development platform with Visual Studio IDE that accelerates development and natively compiles for each device, in addition to having publication tools in the different stores.